Webster University recognizes the financial commitment that parents make in enrolling their children, and for that reason any gifts made above and beyond scheduled tuition payments are greatly appreciated. The Parent Fund is one destination for these charitable gifts. Students may apply for support from the Parent Fund when they find the need to pay down their balance with the University in order to register for classes during the fall and spring semesters.
Criteria for the Parent Fund
- Open to full-time, currently enrolled, undergraduate students at Webster Groves campus with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Students that apply are within $500 of the $1500 threshold to register for classes.
- Priority will be given to senior level students that are within two semesters of graduation.
- A student can apply for the Parent Fund each semester they are eligible. Once a student is granted the fund, they cannot be awarded funds again.
- Each applicant must have exhausted all other forms of internal financial assistance. This includes going through the Financial Aid Appeal process.